Monday, March 19, 2012

Optical Illustions...


My eyes are playing tricks on me!  Not sure if this is possible but when I look at my waist (from the front) I can see a CLEAR DIFFERENCE.  Now I have a distinct waist line...but gaining weight has hidden its beauty.  But now I can see it coming back...its nicely pinching inward.  Hallelujah!

So when I bust out the measuring tape....NO INCHES LOST! Actually its a bigger...

How in the world do you lose 14.2 lbs and work out this much and gain inches around your waist when it is clearly smaller?  Doesnt make much sense to me...

I know you are looking for me to reveal what actually happened in a scientific and prolific way but it aint happening today!  I am still pondering what is going on...

For now I will just keep losing...and hopefully the inches will match up with what I am seeing...

Apparently I have 10 inches to lose around my waist....TEN INCHES! That is alot!  Most of my gain is concentrated there so Im not too surprised at that...so if it were to happen evenly (which we all know it wont) I should lose 1 inch around every seven pounds (6.6 to be exact)....

Now that I have that figure I will be checking my inches seven pounds from now....

I will let you know how it goes :)

If you know what is going on...TELL ME!

Until Next Time,
Hiding the Measuring Tape

5 comments:

HI! Same thing is happening with me... I'm in jeans I haven't fit into in two years, I'm down into XL tops from 2X/3X, but my stomach and waist measurements are not changing. I gave up the measuring (I even tried switching tape measures three times - lol). I figure as long as my clothes are fitting and getting better, all is good. For now, the scale is my better friend :)

I think it is just one of those things. At some point, you will probably lose inches and not pounds. Just keep working hard, and you will see the results eventually. Try not to get discouraged. :0)

My belly isn't shrinking either! So annoying.

I think that you are finally starting to see the definition of your bone structure and the weight that you're losing is transitioning into muscle build. I believe you just have a coca cola bottle shape lol and that once you continue to lose weight you will see how all of the muscle will form around your figure. Keep up the good work. All your hard work will not go in vain! :)

I think that you are starting to see the definition of your bone structure now that you're losing weight.Your muscles are starting to build around your body structure and it could be that you just have a naturally coca cola bottle body frame. Dont sweat it and continue with what you're doing all your hard work will not go in vain!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More