Monday, December 10, 2012

Letters for Leslie Entry #2

Hallelujah! Glory to God! I have done it! Twenty pounds down and I am finally opened a letter, I ripped that thing off the wall like a beast and read it.  It was written by my good friend whose name is the same as mine without the E at the end.  I cried and cried.  She literally wrote me a four page letter....

So here's my YouTube entry: 




1. Apple Cinnamon Water has boosted my metabolism
2. Green smoothies are good for digestion
3. Broccoli is delicous
4. Weight Loss is NOT linear
5. Weight Training HELPS and HURTS
6. People are much nicer to me now....its sad.
7. Running is HARD
8. Rest days are ESSENTIAL
9. Jillian Micheal is MEAN and a BEAST
10. Still Cant Tell AT ALL! 


Till Next Time,
Pushing toward 30!

1 comments:

"People are nicer to you now", I will change that.
-Marcus

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More