Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting to See It...

Am I the only one that sometimes gets really excited about seeing the results of your hard labor?  Alast, you look into the mirror and you look just like you did yesterday, last week and maybe even last month.  ARGH!  Its annoying!  I find myself thinking my clothes feel looser but I am really not sure if its just my mind or the real thing...

I know I am supposed to measure myself but the inches just seem to stay the same.  It leaves me just wondering if its working or not.  I digress....

I understand that anything worth having is worth working for....the virtue to develop is CONSISTENCY! And I will do it!  Short. Sweet. To the Point.

Till Next Time
Sticking with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More