Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Approaching Milestone #2

I am approaching my second goal of ten pounds lost...for a total of twenty pounds! EEK! Last year around this time I was at the same place...got a job and somehow somewhere it all fell apart.  I never can remember the breaking point when I give up....IDK.

All I know today is that I am here again currently 17 lbs down.  Excited and not trying to have a plateau at this time.  Last week I barely worked out...and I consistently lost weight everyday...cant explain...dont need to.  PRAISE THE LORD!  Speculation says that every now and again your body just begins to adjust to all the changes youve made and they dont always show up when you start changing.  So I thank God for the rest and for the loss!

I am currently fasting from meat and fried foods.  Not for my weight loss but for spiritual reasons...but we all know a side effect of that sacrifice is WEIGHT LOSS...so I am looking forward to seeing where I will be at my offical weigh in on Saturday.  Im hoping I reach my goal by then....I techinally have all month to do it...but why not get more.

Every now and again I like to do more than the five pounds I have set for each month because there is always a plateau lurking somewhere and I dont know when its coming but I will be ready.  February was one of those months I think I loss a net of about 2 lbs...but because I did so well in January and March my average weight loss is still 5.3 lbs/month.  I want to keep it AT LEAST at this average which will have me at 60 lbs down by the end of the year...which would be a GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT...and will leave me 20 shy of my overall goal.  Now that its getting warm (well its down right HOT now) I can be outside more...and the sun is going down later...so that leave me more time to be active outdoors as well. 

At twenty pounds...Im breaking out my bike!!!

I try to stagger when I start doing new exercises so that my body doesnt get used to everything at once....

I try to introduce something new at every 7-10 lbs or when I feel a plateau arising....

Till Next Time
Holding on for VICTORY :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More