Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Protective Style #1

So I really wanted to get kinky twists because they look so beautiful...but reality hit and I know that they never last more than two days in my head (well may be 2-3 weeks) and I dont get the full benefit of them.  I saw some pics of people who have twisted their own hair and did some awesome things with it and I decided to give it a shot.  I mean I have a decent amount of hair it should work!

So I attempted to do an updo and I think it came out pretty good....its modeled after FusionofCultures on youtube I put one of her videos in my last entry about flat twisting.  I am not that good and the flat twisting but I am am better than I was before...I have a hard time getting them to be tight. All and all I think I did a good job!

YAY ME! I will try to keep this in all week and then I will probably wear my hair down to wash it and back up it will go...

How do you style your hair during its protective seasons?

Till Next Time,
Protecting and Shielding :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More