Sunday, May 13, 2012

Still Pushing...

Im still here!  Dont you doubt me...lol!


So life got busy...
My parents were coming to town, it was my church's anniversary so there were services and activities to prepare for and attend, I was getting ordained, and it was FCAT time (for a Florida teacher...that means WORK!).  So many things going on in the month of April...my head could've popped off!  Despite of that I know I can do ALL things through Christ...so its all good!  Made it through the season...but my weight suffered a bit...working out was falling farther and farther on my to do list...until it wasn't there!  


So my weight go from 17 pounds lost all the way to 6 pounds lost...now we know that most of that was water but still....I had to stop it!  So I slowly got back into the swing of things this month (May), first I started eating better and picking up my water again...that alone brought that 6 to a 12 in the matter of days....then I slowly began to exercise again...now that 12 is back to a 17 YAY!  I am trying to make it to 20 by Friday. I know it sounds over zealous but the fact of the matter is that most of this is water weight that I have gained and I just need to regulate myself now...I think three pounds in a week is feasible for the place I am in. Meaning just starting out again.  Its like that first week when you start working out and you lose six pounds because your body is like WOAH!  So I am hoping to have one of those weeks...then I know I will just go back to my 1-2 pounds a week which is normal.  Just happy to be out of the 240s....even more anticipating the 220s...its been a loooooong time coming.  I know if you are reading this, you are probably saying that the 220s is nothing to be excited about...well you can just HUSH IT!  Its not a parking spot but its definitely a big change from where I was in December...


I am looking to be solid in the 220s by the end of summer, if I really push it I can get to the teens of the 200s...then I am on my way back to the 100s....I will be throwing a party the moment I hit at least 199.9 because I haven't seen the 100s in about 6-7 years.  Its been a long time. I miss them so much...and we will have our reunion!


You know that each time I lose an increment of 10lbs I get a prize!  Here is my next prize:




MAKEUP!!! I am a little scared of pink...so this is a great adventure for me...
I already have it in my possession but I wont wear it until I reach that 20 lb mark...hopefully next weekend LOL!  So I can wear it then....EXCITED!!! I just cant hide it..




Till Next Time,
Pushing Pushing Pushing :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More