Saturday, October 20, 2012

Here Comes the Muscle!

So I've knocked off 10 pounds...most likely its all water. I can never tell.  Still meatless.  Eating well but I know that its time to bring on the weights. This is what I am not looking forward to because I know the fast weight loss is over...the muscles are going to start building and the numbers on the scale will start going loco.  I must stay diligent.  I will start looking at the fat percentage on my scale to help my mind stay at ease.  So I am hoping to lose 5-7 pounds a month at this point, if I get more than that; FANTASTIC!  In November, I will begin to add fish back into my diet....and if I have a plateau that wont kick...JUICE it is...five days to break it.  Sounds like a plan. By the end of November I hope to be at at least 16 lbs down total.  

I haven't been measuring inches  except for my waist and I am not seeing any changes there...but I can say I am sleeping better and feeling more energetic.  As I build muscle...I should start looking better even if my weight doesn't drop as fast with cardio and diet restriction alone. 

My goal is to be able to start eating normal meals and to continue to lose weight so I wont be in shock when I go into maintenance.  Experts say that building muscle trumps cardio alone because your muscles will continue to work long after the work out is over.  So when I am lounging around watching Netflix...my body will be burning up the belly.  I like that sound of that! 

I absolutely despise strength training...but I like what does.  I like the results.

Trying not to focus on my tummy as much because it really doesn't move they way I want it to...its like watching paint dry.  The little changes are not going to be seen by my naked eye...in three months (end of January) I will check again.  I should see some measuring differences by then at least one inch...

Not sure what exercise regimen I will employ next...but we will see at 20 lbs down...

Till Next Time,
Bulking UP :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More