Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weight Loss is Not Linear

This wont be long...

The scientist in me...likes to extrapolate and predict what the results will be for the next few months...and when it doesn't happen I get ANGRY!  

I've learned that it wont work that way. I've learned that there are trends but they are NOT linear.  So my formulas and predictions are not always accurate but that's real life. 

I have to accept that....and thats OK. 
Will I still make predictions and extrapolation...probably...its fun.  At the end of it all....there will be a trend line and I will be able to find its equation how exciting will that be...

Till Next Time,
Formulating :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More