Friday, January 11, 2013

Big = Desperate?



One thing that gets on my nerves...
LIKE FOR REAL!
Is the idea that people think that all women that are overweight are desperate and/or insecure....
I understand there is correlation with weight gain and low self esteem.  I get it.  Regardless of that, just because she smiled at you and laughed at your corny joke...does not mean she wants you. 
You may not have noticed but she has eyes and a brain just like you and you may not be her type! You might just be as unattractive to her as she is to you.  Right.

Secondly, don't pity her like its the end of the world and if she loses the weight...she will remember how you treated her so don't bother.  There are lots of women who may not like their size at the moment but they most certainly like who they are and some of them are satisfied with the size they are.  Don't project your standards on other people....its rude. 

Little do you know, someone is hollering at that girl....someone you may not expect.  You might even like her...that is why you are acting the monkey...lol.  I've seen it too many times in my life. You got a love jones for a big girl and you are ashamed...whose insecure? OK. LOL! 

I'm just saying...treat everyone equally...no one likes pity.
She's not that into you...especially if its me!

Till Next Time,
Reflecting on the Reasons I Gotta Get out of #TeamFat :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More