Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cinnamon Apple Detox Water



Metabolism...

Its like a curse word to me...
I don't know if I have one completely but I'm alive so I am sure I do.  So anytime I hear the words "boost metabolism" I'm down!  So I saw this recipe for cinnamon apple spa detox water with NO CALORIES. Apples and cinnamon are known as metabolism boosters. Cinnamon as well as other "spicy" herbs are known to do this to an extent (but this doesn't replace good ole exercise).  So I said why not give it a shot?  To my surprise it was pretty tasty...not really sweet but if you are only drinking water all day long...any kick of flavor will do!  

I must admit it, I noticed a difference in my results.  I feel like I lose more weight per week with this drink than with plain water.  It could be my mind playing tricks, but WHATEVER.. I'm sticking to it. I still drink plain water as well but this is a great way to add variety.  I've seen some other cool water recipes on Pinterest that I want to try...I have some mint leaves I think I'm going to throw in my pitcher to see what happens...

Happy Experimenting! 

This is how I make it:

Core 2 apples and slice thinly
Place slices in the bottom of a pitcher
Add 1 tsp of cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks
Add ice (optional)
Fill pitcher with water
And Chill for at least 30 minutes before drinking



Till Next Time,

Sipping Slooow
Boosting Results :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More