Saturday, July 2, 2011

Belly Battle!!!

I dont know if its just me but....every time I start a good exercise flow and things start to shift the worst thing happens

MY BELLY ACTUALLY GETS BIGGER!!!

Now many people credit this to a mind trick or that other things are slimming down therefore its an illusion.  WRONG!  This may be my third round of this...and each time Ive had this problem.  Literally inches gained around my belly...

Ugh! The very place I want to lose weight gets bigger....now usually this would frustrate me endlessly and this would be the beginning of the end of my fitness plan.  Now this time around Ive had my struggles and now yet again my belly is protruding like never before...yet my abs are SORE! Obviously there is a pattern happening...

So I started to look up information to ease my mind and this is what I came up with:

Apparently its the muscle layer underneath is firming up which is causing my belly to lift and stick out more....though its unsightly and not cool for my waistline....its all apart of the process.  So instead of giving up...I will just see what the next stage of this belly flop will be.  Hopefully this doesn't lasts long...as I tackle this next ten pounds!

So dont fret friends...keep pushing!

Till Next Time...
Wearing Elastic Waistbands ;-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More