Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Journey to Find Essential and Pure Products in Gainesville

Everyone that knows me knows I LOVE MY HAIR! I cherish it...I keep it healthy because its my crown...
This passion leads me to search for the best products to use...its not always easy let me tell you. 
Hence...my passion to create my own! :)

Dont plan on reading any of my recipes...this is something that will be for purchase...stay tuned!

Well in order to make awesome natural products, you need awesome natural ingredients!  So I sought out on a journey to find where all the natural goodness was in Gainesville.  Now Gainesville is not a metropolis (yet....) where you can find rare goodness in cute little shops with interesting people on every corner.  Now being from metro NY, anything I could think of was just a train ride away...I digress. 

So after hours of search I found some interesting places and I mean HOURS....

When your purchasing oils....make sure you buy ESSENTIAL OILS that are in a pure form....
Best way to know if its pure....read ingredients....there should only be ONE!
Also look for terms like ESSENTIAL, PURE, 100%, ORGANIC or VIRGIN

They tend to be pricey...but you get what you pay for my friends :)

These are some places that have great products if you are like me and dont like shopping online all the time...

Ward's: This is not only a great place to buy groceries but they have an amazing natural/organic section...who knew?

We dont have Whole Foods here so Mother Earth is our next best bet....they have two locations and their staff is AWESOME! I like them....

Otter and Trout Trading....this is downtown and hard to find (its next to Reggae Shack) they have some interesting stuff most I wont mess with but they do have essential oils and butters...even wholesale size!


I hope this is a help to you...these places also specialize in organic foods and just all around healthy living.   Have fun, learn about some new stuff.....this is how you enjoy life!

You never know you may get a witty idea while you are searching...

Till Next Time....
Mixing and Enjoying My Moisture.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More