Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Time!!!




Happy Birthday to me!!!  WOOOOO!  I am 31 years old as of yesterday and I feel great!  I had one of the best birthdays Ive had in a long time...maybe even ever!  I did everything I wanted to do and enjoyed every minute.  Took the advice of a friend and didnt worry about who could make it and who couldnt and just did what I wanted to do! The train keeps rolling on...catch up if you can.  Im going to do EVERYTHING I am able to do and I wont let others life limitation stop me, they will just have to catch up later on.

I used to be the person that if certain people didnt call me or pay me attention on my birthday that I would be sad.  NEVER AGAIN!  I could care less...if my day isnt important to you...then it just isnt.  I'll make it important to me...that is all that matters.  And I will still make sure your day is important to me...being upset takes too much energy.  Ive just learned that some people are just inconsiderate and that is just who they are, I'll accept it or erase you.  Either way...I am happy.

It feels good to be another year older....its amazing that I am as old as I am!  I still feel like I am 19 years old at times but I am definitely grown! I refuse to be one of those women who is ashamed of her age....the point of life is for your age to increase...as long as you remain lively, fresh, fly and young at heart...does it really matter how old you are?  People have mistaken me for a high school student at times (I dont know how...but it happens)...so clearly I dont look old! 

IM 31 and IM PROUD!  Life has been good...and its getting better everyday.

Got through my birthday weekend...and still on my goal of weight loss too...I wont weigh in today because I had lots of SALT last night and I already know the water is lurking..

Some days I wish I could just wake up 80 lb lighter!

I digress...hard work will pay off!  CONSISTENCY CONSISTENCY CONSISTENCY!  Amen!

Till the Next Time,

Relishing in My Youth :)

1 comments:

Happy bday!! I definitely agree with doing your bday the way you want to and enjoying every minute regardless of who can or can't make it. You look lovely at 31...whoop whoop to the January babies!!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More