Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fabulous Five



My goal for each month is to lose five pounds....

Its the 24th of January and it wasnt looking so good I was bouncing up and down....my TOM was flipping things all around. 

Thanks to some perserverence and committment to walking, which to me is the absolute BEST exercise in the whole entire world...anytime I can burn 600+ calories, have my heart PUMPING and not experience nausea is a blessing.  Now when I finally stop and my legs turn to Jell-O is another thing...but by that time I am home and I can lie quietly on the floor and recover.

I digress...

I weighed in the this morning and finally Ive lost FIVE pounds...just six days short of my deadline...

Which means there is still hope to lose more than 5 this month!

Ive come up with a reward system for myself....my milestones are at ten pound increments

1st 10 - New pair of earrings
2nd 10 - M-A-C makeup (2 eyeshadows/1 lipstick)
3rd 10 - New shoes
4th 10 - New Wii Game (Rayman Origins....I REALLY WANT IT TOO!)
5th 10 - New Dress
6th 10 - Bravian Body Buff @ the Spa (so refreshing!)
7th 10 -  Spa mani/pedi 
8th 10 - Shopping Spree

These are all things I really love and I am not going to get them until I reach each milestone.  Trying to have a solid plan here...if you fail to plan then plan to fail!  I dont want to fail...I am winner...so failing would not be my character!

Till Next Time,
Going for ten by March 2! :)


Visual dipiction of my weight loss...5 down...75 to go! :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More