Friday, January 27, 2012

JUICE TIME!!!


GE Juice Extractor 169201

So I brought this juicer from GE (via Wal-Mart).  It was $49 and had some mixed reviews...either really good or it was really good and then died.  So I figure either way its really good, its just a matter of how long.  My budget didnt call for a Ninja or Blendtec just yet.  In due season...

I am doing a juice fast for 5 days, Saturday-Wednesday and I was tired of using the Poor Man's Juicer method. So I am excited to plug this baby up and start juicing.  I will be repeating this once a month whenever necessary.

I have to go to the grocery store and start gathering veggies and fruit to add to get started.  I always mix a little almond milk into my juices just for additional flavor and texture. YUM! 

I will eat fruit as a snack occasionally for the sensation of eating...
One thing I like about this juicer is that it can make lots of juice at once so I can make a batch in the morning and bring a couple of juices to work to get me through the day.   I will also buy some Boltshouse Green Goodness for the days I wont be able to juice.  I will plan on trying out the Naked juice line as well...I hear so many good things about it as well.

I am currently 8.2 pounds down!  Woohoo! I have been on a roll!  I have been eating within my calorie range and working out consistently.  Its amazing that its working the way it is!  A couple of weeks ago I was really struggling.  I guess once my TOM (time of the month) is over things can get back to normal.  My prayer is that I stick to this...and find reasons for the times that things arent going as planned and learn to adjust where I need adjusting. 

To get the best out of my juicing I will make sure I consume a RAINBOW everyday see my entry Reboot Your Life: Day 1 for more details...

I may even plan to do my juicing during my TOM to aleviate some of the negative effects that can come with it.  We will see...

Till Next Time
Journeying in the Juice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More