Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life is Good...now going for GREAT!

Life is GOOD!  I can honestly say that!  YES!

So now that I have conquered good....I want GREAT!!!

If you didnt know...I started my own business!  Its called Morning Dew Hair Products!  Im a natural hair enthuiast so I love natural hair products that work and that contains ingredients that I can pronounce.  Even as a scientist I have hesitation about putting anything ending in glycol in my hair...

My products are good for the skin and the hair....they smell delicious and they are affordable!  Want more information...please visit www.morningdewhair.com (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; I will sue you...) and please share with friends and family.  Quite honestly I havent received a bad comment yet. 
The one thing...well two things that I want to tackle and get rid of FOREVER are as follows:
  1. Order in my finances
  2. MY DARN WEIGHT!!!
Number #2 is alot more pressing in my spirit than #1...with my business we are tackling the finances just fine.  With some more restraint...that one will be a no brainer. 


Now on to #2...Im honestly tired of talking about it...THOUGH IT ENCOURAGES ME SO!


One thing throughout this  5-6 year battle that I have acquired is ammo as far as information and different methods that I dont have to spend much money on anything new.  I have...


Weights, DVDs, Wii Fit/other fitness games, about 4 pedometers, solar belts, resistance bands, an exercise ball, a door gym, a bike, two blenders, myfitnesspal.com, android apps, receipes, a fitness trainer as a brother, a few fitness fanatic friends, two pastors that are health conscious and a praying mother who is frightened of the thought of her baby developing diabetes.  Let's just say Im prepared....


My issue isnt knowledge, equipment or motivation...its consistency.


Thats all I have to say about that....
Day three of doing the right things.  My first goal: Ten Pounds by March 2.
Pray for me.  Encourage me. 


Till Next Time
Decreeing Consistency...

1 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More