Sunday, February 12, 2012

I did it! WOOOHOOO!  I finally lost ten pounds! Well 12! 

Some may wonder why is this so difficult...

Obviously those people have never had to lose any weight in life.  There are so many things to know to get this...

The level of commitment has to be beyond anything Ive done before...because there are times when I KNOW IVE DONE ALL I CAN DO....and I gain weight.  Then other times when I cheat...and lose 3 pounds...

My body is just different that way....or maybe everyone has those times.....

I also I like to do this ALONE!  I know what statistics say....but that has NOTHING to do with me. If you havent figured it out I AM NOT CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH AS MOST PEOPLE! So just expect the unexpected from me.  I just don't like people in my sauce too much.  I know my own statistics....group exercise and such have NEVER been successful for me.  I've always had more success alone....I work out the hardest by myself because I don't have to worry about looking crazy.  And with all that I have to do in life...it works better for my time management.  If you want to what I am doing...check out my current SLIM DOWN REPORT (on the right panel).

That is why I like blogging and things of that nature because I can say what I want to say and don't have to be subject to anyone's questions or responses...UNLESS I CHOOSE TO ENTERTAIN THEM.  It also provides answer for people who really do want to know what is going on without me actually talking to me.  Its a very personal battle I like to keep my distance...no worries I do have an accountability team (my mentor and one of my closest friends who has the best arms EVER), two ladies whom I love very much.  They have full access to my life at this time.  The best support team a girl could have!

But feel free to ask me if I'm losing weight...I love that!  

My advice to anyone trying to better themselves in this way is to KNOW your limits...ask for help..but know who to ask.  If you are the kind of person who needs a lot of people on your team....DO THAT!  If you are more private....do what is comfortable for you.  Do exercises that you enjoy and will work hard at.   ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!  BUT dont be hesitant to try other things....and push yourself in things you dont like (like for me push-ups).   Everyone does not have your answers...locate those who do and seek after them for help.  I'm not a total hermit....but I know who I want in this with me.  I am the only one that will do the inviting...not the other way around.  If you want to help...honestly pray for me...that is the best thing you could ever do.  I am very sure that my mother is doing that for me right now...and her prayers have kept me encouraged....I feel it.  So add your faith...that I have victory in this arena!  Lasting victory!




It felt like it took forever but it only took about 6 weeks...


And my first prize for this was this awesome pair of earrings that I finally ordered...




Purchased from Breezyz.com


On ward we go!  Next prize....makeup haul from Essential Beauty....HAUTENESS!


Till Next Time,
On to the Next Ten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More