Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WHY! Moving Forward...

EVERY TIME! EVERY DOGGONE TIME! I set a goal and I get sooooo close and then my body acts the FOOL!  My first goal was 10lbs and I got right to 9.2 lbs (EXCITING!!!) YEAH RIGHT...the next four days my weight has inched up and right now I am holding on at 6.8 lbs for dear life!!!! Have I cheated....NO! I've stayed in my calorie range and have exercised...I didn't even take a rest day and GOD knows I needed it....PLEASE LORD HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS!!!
I should just recognize this as a pattern and move on, right?  I think I will.  I live for results! I like the benefits of winning.....but when the scale doesn't do what I want I tend to say....WHATS THE POINT?!?
I'm holding on for dear life guys...pray for me!  I'm getting mad....someone told me I need to take a rest day so that the water retention in my muscles has a chance to regulate....but I CANT RISK!  I am too nervous....


I am so close to my first prize of new earrings....sounds plain but I buy new earrings every chance I get...so to be deprived IS ROUGH!  I found those hot ones....so this weight needs to GO! RIGHT NOW!


I do know that I am obsessed with my lower abs I touch them every few hours...they have gotten smaller...YAY! I still want the numbers to go down! NOW!

Have tips...testimonies.....GIVE THEM TO ME! NOW!




Till Next Time,
Pressing Toward The Earrings :)

1 comments:

ATTACK MODE BOO!!! I understand you...SO TOTALLY DO! Use to be the so i can relate...it can be frustrating...but the key is no matter what it looks like never give in...just commit to it!You already started...dont let all those times of working out go in vein! you got this! keep pushing! I know for me when i just started working out...i lost 9 lbs within a week then after that for a full month...i just lost 2 lbs and for the life of me i couldnt move from that weight...i was stuck like chuck...so what i did i switched up my workout because my body i realized got use to workout so my mmuscles became comfortable with my movements instead of losing anything...so i added stregth training to my cardio workout and then my weight lost journey went off again...so my words of advice to you is that maybe youu just need to switch up ur workout routine or add something power tool to it...to get it rolling again! :)

And keep on doing what your doing...like working out and being disciplind in your eating regimen! go leslie go go! you are a champion! the race is not given to the swift nor strong but to the ones that endure to the end! You will get to the finish line girl...just stick through it! :) LOVE YOU!!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More