Monday, February 20, 2012

Patterns...

Look at the pretty pattern! Its awesome, right?  Well in life we have to understand there are patterns to everything in life even weight loss.  You have to learn to know the patterns and go with the flow.  I completely understand that concept of I have what I say!  I am a firm believer in speaking those things as though they were...just like my heavenly father does (we are made in His image right?).  I've noticed that one week I will have a small loss then the next week...A HUGE ONE! This pattern has been consistent since I've started in January.  I'll lose 0.5 lb one then 4lbs the next... I've learned not to complain with the small losses because its better than a gain! In the midst of it all....as long as I am not gaining (and I know that I am doing all I can do) then it will work out in the end.  
This past week I only lost 0.2 lbs (from Saturday-Saturday), I could've lost more since then....but the previous week I lost 3.8lbs and the week before that I gained 1lb.  I'm learning to look at the trend of loss rather than getting discouraged if I don't get the results I think I deserve...at the end of each month the question is...did I lose 5lb?  Since January 2nd.... I've lost 12.2 lbs.  I would say that I am doing pretty good despite the minor "setbacks" that may not have been setbacks at all.  In the past I would allow a gain to throw me completely off and give up....and there for gaining all the weight I lost right back with a bonus 5lbs.....


I encourage you to keep it up....you can do it!  I can do it too!

68lbs to go.... I've already lost 5 lbs this month so I am well on my way.

Till Next Time
Recognizing the Patterns :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More