Friday, February 24, 2012

Living Food! Eat Some Today...

So here's what happened.  On Tuesday night, I had a craving for a whopper...REALLY BAD!  So I went and got one (a Whopper Jr.)...and a small onion ring too....I know tisk tisk on me...I havent gained weight from it BUT...

For the next two days...I woke up groggy and angry and JUST PLAIN MAD!  I wake up each day at 5am..which I finally gotten used to...but I just couldnt do it on those days...my body REFUSED to comply and I didnt have the energy to work out in the morning like I usually do.

I did muster up the courage to do my 5.5 mile walk on Wednesday night...but it was HARD!  My usual 3.5 mph was only 3.3 mph and it was like lead was in my shoes.  My energy was so low on Thursday that I was not even able to do anything....

I recognized that it was the Whooper Jr that did me in and I focused on eating living food on Thursday...Green Juice, fresh apples, salad and I did have some peanut butter (not sure if its living).  After work I sat down to rest from the day and ended up falling asleep until after 9pm...afterwhich I ran to bed and slept throughout the night....

In the morning my digestive tract thanked me...and MY MOJO was back!  I am full of energy I had my Odwalla Superfood drink for breakfast...I did my Box-Fit on Wii (it was SO HARD because it had been so long).  Today has been awesome so far!  Im so ready for my weigh in tomorrow....I already saw the loss so I am trying to maintain that loss for tomorrow.  Slooooow and steady is what I am trying to acheive!

Eating fresh fruit and vegetables has such a great effects....

How? Well....
Living food keeps the akaline/acid balance in check which is important to managing weight and preventing disease.  You get to eat more enzymes that cooking usually destroys.  These enzymes are great for optimal health. Cooking can sometimes alter these enzymes and create carcinigens (cancer causing agents).  Your body is like a battery that runs on electrons.....you need to feed it more foods that are alkaline as opposed to acids.  Acids accept electrons or STEALS them from your battery life.  Which is why my body was ZAPPED of energy.

Till Next Time,
Charging my battery! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More