Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I WANNA QUIT!

I dont want to!  Why at around 15 lbs does the lazy syndrome come into play?  Its a shame...I am my own worst enemy sometimes!  I will not let this stop my goal...but I just want to sit here and do nothing!  I thank God that my church is doing the Biggest Loser challenge starting Saturday. Not only is it starting but I am a captain...so it forces me to get my life together.  Great timing Holy Spirit....PERFECT TIMING!    

Ive only lost 18% of what I need to lose and I dont have time to stop here....

Onward we go....


As I type I am ABSOLUTELY TIRED....not for nothing...it has been a long day and it was a rainy day at that...but the rain has stopped and I must walk 5.5 miles.  I MUST!  I dont want to but I will!  Sooner or later I will get up off this couch and go!


Best thing about walking is that if I walk 3 miles out from my house....I have to walk back! It forces me to complete my task!  

Im gonna sleep good tonight....because I havent taken a nap yet!  

Till Next Time,
Not giving up...(pray for me) :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More