Monday, February 6, 2012

My Adventures with Green Tea


Green tea is soooooo delicious!  I have become quite a tea connoisseur, I dont even use sweetners in tea anymore...I will use a little honey from time to time but normally I just drink it straight up.  I know that green tea has lots of antioxidants that aid in weight loss. 

I usually drink a cup every morning...
I found that I was experiencing nausea and because I just got over a health challenge, I thought it was the aftermath.  I later found out that the polyphenols and caffeine in the tea can cause nausea for people who are sensitive.  Apparently I am sensitive to it because it turned my tummy!

I also read that the more fresh the tea is the less the effects are.  I ran and brought some green tea from the dollar store, so maybe that is why it had such an effect. The brand of tea I have at home does not make me feel this way. 

I love tea...the thought of parting with it makes me sad....

Dr. Don Colbert says I should be drinking at least 4 cups a day....


Till Next Time,
Sipping on my Tea :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More