Monday, July 20, 2009

The Fight to Beat the Range....

Older Post From Other Site....June 8, 2009

Its crazy how this blog has turned into a weight loss channel! Since that is the pressing thing going on at the moment....that is what I talk about! Go figure! I have noticed that my body fights the hardest when its going into the next range. What I mean by range is into the next set of ten pounds for example going from the 230s to the 220s. Each time I get close to the next range I have the hardest time staying in the lower range. Currently I am fightng to stay in the 21xs....I think I finally have beaten the 220s for good! YES! I cant even believe that I weigh that much but it is what it is...no need in pouting about it....I have a problem with it so Im taking care of it ! Hey I used to weight 236 so 21xs sound real good right now....IM ON MY WAY FOLKS!

Also my new obsession is Mafia Wars!!!



Minister Addrianne why did you put me to this game!!! I have been fighting, stealing, and collecting loot ever since! LOL! They don't show you anything and I just think of it as slaying demons, I mean we are in a war right? If you are on Facebook....JOIN MY MAFIA SON!!! Im currently a street thug moving up in the ranks....I just recently whooped this crooked cop....and stole his badge! So get on my side Im moving up!


On a even more random note....Im making sweet and sour chicken wings for dinner with green beans or collard greens havent quite decided which one! Holla at me friends....till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More