Friday, July 24, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean

This is random....let me tell ya!
So I been on this cleaning tip lately...trying to get my house in order should I say. While doing so it has made want to get my skin in order as well. Most people would say I have beautiful skin, I get compliments on it all the time. I must admit my skin has been approved by the truth.com! But lately my skin has been lacking its luster :( so Ive been looking for a new soap to use...the only problem is my skin is VERY SENSITIVE so I am limited in my choices. I wanna smell good too though! THE AGONY! So Dove has co
me out with this new line called GO FRESH! So I decided to give it a try here it is....
I was a little apprehensive about it because of the strong aroma coming from this body bar. That is usually a tell-tell sign that my skin is going to erupt in an itching frenzy after use. Since Dove has such a good repertoire with me Id figure I would give it a shot.

As usual DOVE never disappoints! This bar smells absolutely delicious, the 1/4 moisture bar is infused with nectarine and white ginger...doesn't that sound delightful. I must say that it does! Not only that but it holds to Dove's standard of NOT leaving that awful residue that soap usually leaves behind NO MATTER HOW
MUCH YOU RINSE....ugh! YUCK! The citrus aroma is not only refreshing to the nose but it also helps wake you UP! We can all use that on those mornings when we just cant get it together honey!

I give this beauty bar two thumbs and a big toe UP! I would highly recommend it....

Don't I look clean...hehe!

The bible says we should have CLEAN hands and a pure heart....hehe!

SMOOCHES!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More