Monday, July 20, 2009

Snacks of the Day!!!

Ive decided to come on every now and then and give you guys my picks for healthy snacks of the day! I love this blogging thing! If any of you are like me you know how it is to be HUNGRY (or just plain greedy) ALL THE TIME! That is not entirely a bad thing! Studies show that frequent eating can help speed up the metabolism and help you LOSE WEIGHT (the bane of my existence!!!). So snack lovers dont be dismayed....you can keep your snacking habits just got to switch up the doritos for something else (you can have a bag every now and again but everyday....just trifling!)....LOL! I am a delivered Doritos addict let the church say AMEN!


Now on to the first snack....if you follow me on twitter or facebook you already know what Im about to say....





CRYSTAL LIGHT HAS DONE IT AGAIN FOLKS! Have you ever just eaten a sensible (or maybe not so sensible meal) and withing 30 min you want something else to eat! I have! I hate that feeling because you feel like a big ole glutton! Well, the Lord God almighty as downloaded a witty idea to Crystal Light and has come up with this to save us all! It contains 5 g Fiber (WE NEED THAT...) 3g Protein to satisfy our hunger pangs between meals and snacks. AND IT WORKS!!! I started drinking it at work....it really curbs the appetite and only at 30 calories! GET IT!





Next here are these cute little crackers! I keep a bag in my desk. Who doesnt love goldfish?? Now who told them to add whole grain to these crackers....YES! Im glad somebody is filled with Holy Spirit over there at Pepperidge Farm...because they heard my prayer! Like most of us, I desperately need fiber in my diet and dont get it like I should. This is a good way to get some in! You can have 55 goldfish at under 200 calories....that is alot of fish! LOL! No artificial flavors, they are baked and they taste GOOOD! I highly recommend it!

Dont forget your fruits and veggies too...they are always good to munch on as well....

Thats all folks! Love ya! Till next time...

Look out for Slim Down Saturday #18!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More