Monday, July 20, 2009

Reading is soooo FUNDAMENTAL!!! Negative Calories....

Older Post from Other Site February 3, 2009

As I am sitting at my desk on a break chewing on some celery and I decided to go to one of my favorite websites... www.caloriecount.about.com to find out how many calories are found in celery (just out of curiosity). WELL! To my surprise (well not so much) celery is really low in calories but not only is it low in calories....here comes the surprise part ITS A NEGATIVE CALORIE FOOD! What is that you may ask....thanks for asking I'm about to tell you. A negative calorie food is one that when eaten raw or lightly cooked the body burns more calories digesting it then it was worth....SAY WHAT SAY WHAT!!! That made my whole life have more meaning....get into the negative calories people! Here is a list of other negative calorie foods....so help me Holy Spirit....I am applying this gold mine of wisdom to my life. I was perishing for a lack of knowledge! I know most of you dont care about this stuff....but I know deep down in my knower that this helped some of yall....so receive it and go to Super Wal-Mart....I'll see you there!
The ones that are bold are the ones I like particularily....we all know this site is all about what I LIKE!

Fruits


apple
cranberries
grapefruit
lemon
mango
orange
pineapple

raspberries
strawberries
tangerine
papaya


Vegetables

asparagus
beet
broccoli
cabbage (green)

carrot
cauliflower
celery
Chile peppers (hot)
cucumber
dandelion (WHAT! Who is eating flowers....come on!)
endive
garden cress
garlic
green beans
lettuce
onion (THANK GOD...cause I love them)

radishes
spinach
turnip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More