Monday, July 20, 2009

Snacks of the Day II

Older Post from other site.....June 17, 2009

Im back with more snacks people!!! Get into these crackers guys:




Special K has been known for the past few years for helping folks lose the extra poundage they may have gained over time. Prevention magazine recommended these as a great healthy snack. I must say these small packs of crackers hit the spot around 11am at work when you just need SOMETHING to eat! The very first ingredient is WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR...that's what I am talking about FIBER! Keeps ya nice and regular! LOL! Next is Raisin Nut Bran!!! YESSSSS! I love this cereal! Another whole grain item that gives your morning (or anytime for that matter) a boost. In the morning and late at night are my hungriest times of the day so this cereal keeps me from eating like a bulldog throughout the morning. Remember simple sugars get digested QUICKLY and leave you HUNGRY AND RAVENOUS!! This is why you cant just eat one potato chip....these manufactuers know what they are doing....they changed the box up so let me show you....



Next is a little treat! I love sweets yall...my new motto is MODERATION NOT DEPRIVATION! When I completely deprive myself of something...I end up attacking that item in the midnight hour like a hawk swooping down on a poor squirrel. So I give myself a bit of happiness through this precious treat:


I love these! Each roll is only 90 calories! BEWARE once you eat one...those signals will SCREAM EAT ANOTHER ONE! I have actually eaten a whole box in a day....DISPICABLE and a DISGRACE! Its one of those simple sugar items. So this is truly a treat to have once and a while. Since I love candy so much....I do these sometimes.... With that Im Out....LOVE YA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More