Monday, July 20, 2009

MOCHI FROZEN YOGURT!!!

MY VERY FIRST BLOG ON THIS SITE!!!

Well as you all know I have a sweet tooth and that I am always on a quest to find a way to satisfy that while keeping the calories LOW!! Well my lab mate introduced m
e to a new frozen yogurt sensation called MOCHI FROZEN YOGURT. What is mochi you may ask....well its actually a rice snack typically found in Asian cultures. It has nothing to do with the actual yogurt, they do actually offer this snack as a topping along with fresh fruit, nuts, granola and much much more...

I must say I was a bit hesitant to try this treat because of the smell I encountered when I walked in the shop....a bit of a pungent, sour smell filled the room chile....YUCK! NOT THE BUSINESS! WELL HONEY when I tried my FREE sample cup (which they offer so you can get a chance to taste any flavor you want before you purchase a cup).....HALLELUJAH SALVATION AND GLORY! I was in heaven....not only did I have one cup but I had one cup for SIX
SUBSEQUENT DAYS...still working on that self control y'all! Its fat-free low in calories and oooo soooo goood. I prefer to top mine off with walnuts and strawberries. My favorite flavors are cocanilla, mango and strawberry-bananna!

One time for Mochi!!!


Unfortunately there is only one shop...located in Gainesville, Fl but the way its making a buzz down here I'm sure there will be one near all of you soon. I'm telling you this place be jamming (pardon my English, I am educated....LOL!) like the LET OUT every night

You can also find similar yogurt at places like Pinkberry or Lollicup!

http://www.mymochiyogurt.com/
www.pinkberry.com
www.lollicup.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More