Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back to Basics....

Since moving from my Sampa site....I have forgotten the reason I started blogging in the first place.....to keep myself accountable with my weight loss! I got on this spiritual rant kick and my weight skyrocketed through the roof... Back at square one....no worries! One thing that will never help in a journey such as this is getting mad about falling off.

So I am rededicating this site to the reason it was started.....here we go!
I will keep you updated here on my progress....since this is on the web I have to be responsible....LOL!

I will even include a weight tracker....Enjoy! (ITS ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM)

Currently 10 pounds down....73 to go!

So in 2011 I discovered a few things:

Wii Fit: Thanks to the kindness of another....I have a Wii Fit Plus....
I loooooooooove video games and will spend time playing them....this game is a God send! It tracks your weight in a graph...helps you complete exercises as well as tells you how many calories you've burned! Its not easy either...Super Hula Hoop is NO JOKE! Who would've thought!

Netflix: I dont really like what they show on TV these days....so I turned off my cable and subscribed to Netflix! First of all...they have EVERY EPISODE OF THE COSBY SHOW AND SPONGEBOB...Im done! Then they have workouts as well....and I discovered Cardiosalsa....if you like Zumba (which I love) then you will like this workout....I burned about 360 calories in about 35 min...not bad!

Almond Milk: I dont really drink milk...but I like to use it for certain things: oatmeal, cereal, smoothies, mashed potatoes, etc....but I dont eat these things often so by the time I get around to using milk....ITS SPOILED! Then thanks to a friend they put me on to Almond Milk (soy milk isnt good for you by the way). 40 calories per serving and it makes smoothies AMAZING! I love it....and it takes like a month to expire.....IM SOLD! Almonds are really good for you too....

MyFitnessPal.com: This site is cool! It allows you to set goals for calorie intake based on the amount of weight you want to lose per week. It has a very extensive database for exercises and food to add to your daily dairy. It has a cool app for your android or Iphone devices as well....

Since adding these few things to my life...Ive lost 10 pounds so far!

Im excited....

I hope my blog entries will encourage you all to reach your goals....not just weight loss but this year I plan on venturing into starting my own business....STAY TUNED....

Till Next Time.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More