Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Salt and White!

Summertime is coming and Ive decided to step my teeth game to another level.  I went old school and started using baking soda with my toothpaste. So a lovely friend of mine told me that rubbing salt on my teeth would remove extra plaque....WHAT! I had never heard of that before and I had to try it...

Well needless to say I will forever keep salt in my medicine cabinet...it feels like Ive been to the dentist every morning....amazing!
My teeth are so clean that you can even hear a squeaky sound when you rub them....ahhhh!  They even have a shine to them...and like expected my teeth are whiter from the baking soda. 

So if you are looking for an inexpensive way to clean your teeth after and nice brushing....simply pour about a 1/4 teaspoon of salt on your toothbrush and brush away!  You will begin to hear your teeth....literally.  Be sure not to swallow that extra salt...YUCK!

Of course I had to look up the health benefits for all of this....here is what I found:

Not only is salt good to clean the teeth, it is good to keep your gums firm and free from bacterial infections.  By draining fluid from your gums and killing the bacteria....

So there you have it...a nice natural way clean/whiten your teeth
I would only use the salt 1-2 a week....

Till Next Time...

Smiling brightly




0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More