Monday, March 28, 2011

On the Scale Everyday?

Do you weigh yourself everyday?  Some experts say that this is not wise...some say its fine.  Well who is correct you may ask.  

Well it all depends on what your motives are....now if you want to do this you have to understand one thing....your weight will fluctuate everyday!!!  If you are the type to cry every time you see an increase...this may not be the best tactic for you.  

Personally,  I weigh myself each day...for one reason...to watch the trend of my body weight.  Everyone's body has a trend...here's mine.   From the data I collected on my weight, it stays in a five pound radius at all times. For instance if I weighed 50 pounds....then within a week my weight will be anywhere from 50-55 pounds that week....because of water retention and activity levels.  So if I see a changes in that range and Im exercising and eating clean I'm cool...but if I see 56 pounds...I'M IN TROUBLE!  

I only record my weight about weekly.....when doing things right....I should see a decrease, a weight I haven't seen that week....like something below 50 pounds in my example.  So if my weight drops to 48 my new range will be 48-53 and so on.  Currently I haven't see the higher numbers in my current range in a few days....which is a awesome! That means my overall weight has dropped and I will be seeing new numbers this week sometime...YAY!

So if you want to be a scale enthusiast like myself...you will have to weigh yourself for a couple of weeks maybe longer just to get an idea of how your weight fluctuates.  Collect data and find your trend....

I guess its the scientist in me....

Check out my latest slim down report....

Till Next Time

Scaling down....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More