Monday, October 17, 2011

A Bad Weekend: Reboot Your Life Day 14

Yeah this weekend was bad!  I tried to resist the temptations but I broke under pressure. No excuses.  I wont go into details but it was bad.  LOL!  Good news is Im back on it today!  I decided to go back to mainly juicing for this week too.  I gotta get my body back into submission so I can finish this thing strong.  My previous ten pound loss is at six pounds down. That is no small feat for fourteen days, so I wont complain.  I know its mainly water that I am seeing because I did not eat 14,000 calories over my daily allowance.  So today I am having premade juice, I usually wouldnt use it but I know there are times I wake up late and I dont have time to juice myself before work.  So I brought some Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness.  Its decent.  I think my juice is better.  Its all natural with no sugar added.  It has wheat grass, spirulina (dont know what that is), spinach and blue-green algae, apples, kiwis, mangos, bananas, pineapples and dragon fruit. WOW! Thats alot, its a good source of just about everything! 

I did buy some kale last night that I am excited about trying it.  Every juice recipe calls for a lil kale so I will see what that will do.  It kinda looks like a hybrid of spinach and collard greens.  Smells like cabbage though.  Dark leafy veggies are good for the skin and hair so Im for it!  I got some peaches too for a snack also some green grapes. 

I am aiming for being back at ten pounds or more by the end of this week.  I am going to workout to help push that.  Drinking plenty of water so that I can flush this extra water out my system.  Its really bad how addicted I am to horrible food.  Once I got a small taste...it was like an OVERFLOW of mess.  I am in control over myself and my body so I am taking dominion over my food urges and getting my life together.  I want to have great discipline in all areas of my life and I dont think that will happen until I get this one under control.   Its truly the hardest area of them all.  

Pressing forward! 


Till Next Time
Coming out of the Fog :)

1 comments:

Spirulina is an algae, but it is quite nasty on its own. I know, I took it. Lol!! You are doing great on the weightloss!! I know the water weight will come off in no time.

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More