Monday, October 10, 2011

JUICE!!! Reboot Your Life Day 7

Its Day 7!!! Its been a whole week and I made it!  I almost cheated last night but I pushed myself to just go straight home and not get any fast food.  IT WAS SOOO HARD!  Yesterday (10/9/2011) was my 1st day of juicing ONLY.  It was tough...I wanted to eat an apple or something.  I have these little red potatoes that I want to roast so very badly but I stuck to it! Today is a little more difficult...I walked into work and someone awesome decided to purchase a truck load of fresh made bagels with premium style cream cheese! Not only that...someone else brought some dunkin donuts for the staff!  UGH!!! I made it though...I didnt eat it! I smiled and continued to drink my hot mug of green tea with the bagels directly in front of me.

So far Ive lost 8.2 lbs!!! That is pretty good for only 7 days.  My energy level is back up to normal.  I have been sleeping so much better at night and not waking up tired.  My eyes popped wide open at 5am...it was a surprise!  I had time to pray, work out, make my juice for the morning and afternoon and chill out before I had to leave for work.  It was great.  Hopefully I will be able to see the results. I still feel like I look bloated. 

Just in case youre curious, my morning/afternoon juices contained

Red Cabbage
Strawberries
Red Apple
Green Apple
Celery
Spinach
Carrots
Almond Milk (I know...but that is MY modification)

It wasnt delicious though....it was a challenge.  The cabbage taste stood out too much...I will have to offset it in the future with more fruit.  Its funny because it fills me up just like regular food...I had my morning juice at around 6:30ish and didnt feel hungry till 11:30ish.  I couldnt get to the staff fridge to have my mid morning juice (tisk tisk on me) but at least I will make it to lunchtime.  45 days left!  I decided that Im going to break my fast on Thanksgiving...so it will only last 52 days.  Eight days shy of 60...I dont think that will be so bad.  Im looking to lose at least 35 or more pounds preferably around 50.  That would be awesome!  Stay tuned...its getting interesting! 

Till Next Time
Swimming in My Juice :)

6 comments:

Great job on staying strong!! I know you can make it!!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your encouragement! Stay tuned!

i really enjoyed your blog. Congratulations on making it through the beagles and donuts, that must have been hard, but you must remember that you are being tested! Was just wondering, how much weight would you like to 'release' while doing this reboot program? I have 36 to drop and I am on day3. May you have continued success. May the FORCE be with YOU!

Thanks so much!!! It was rough!
In total I would love to lose a total of about 70-80lbs! I know that is not realistic with my reboot though...Im hoping to lose at least 40+ lbs with my reboot.

This is great!! Juicing is an amazing thing that everyone should try. I know I will be the minute I get a juicer LOL Budget is tight ya know.

Best of luck to you!

Good for you !
I have been semi juicing for almost two weeks ( I add protien powder to my fruit/veggies juices twice a day and usually eat some tuna or chicken once a day> I am losing about a pound every other day. I add the protein because I am working out 3-4 times a week and am worried about not getting sufficient protein. Any thoughts?
once again congrats on your success so far!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More