Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 4!!! Reboot Your Life


Bottoms Up!!!!!

This was my morning juice well before it was juiced...its kinda pretty right? 


Okra
Onions
Parsley
Green Pepper
Strawberries
Peaches
Bananas
Spinach
Carrots



Watch my "Latest Slim Down Report" I finally updated it! (Its on the right panel of the blog)


I still have not had anything in the Blue/Purple range of the rainbow I will have to stock up on some berries so I can have something for that.  Im coming out the fog and back to my normal routine of things.  I am not as hungry and things are looking up!  No more shakiness for me!  I made it through the withdrawal!!! YES! 11 days left in round 1!

I didnt drink enough water yesterday but I will make sure I do so today.  Have a good weekend.  I'll update you on Monday.  Sunday-Thursday starts my JUICE ONLY five days.  Gotta load up on veggies and fruit!  I will weigh in as well....

Im supposed to have 5-6 juices a day. 
So Morning, Mid Morning, Lunch, Mid Afternoon and Dinner should cover it!  Which means I need to bring 2 juices to work...that will be a challenge, it takes ALOT of veggies/fruit to make one juice.  I will have to Prepare! Prepare! Prepare!


Till Next Time
Juicing Through the Weekend






1 comments:

I'm on day three of a juice only reboot. I feel SO foggy and hungry today! Hoping day 4 will be better!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More