Thursday, October 6, 2011

Reboot Your Life: Day 3

So today....

I am truly going through withdrawal! I cant see straight, Im shaky, Im bloated out my mind and then my cycle has started.  UGH! I went on a 3 mile walk...that was definitely a challenge! Then I had my juice this morning and shared some with a friend...who wasn't too thrilled...lol.  He did introduce me to the idea of getting a blendtec blender...its amazing!  Not anytime soon but one day...you will be mine blendtec! 

Dont know what else I will indulge in today...but I need something!
I have lost 4 lbs! So that is exciting...

 My Lunch:

I sauteed:

Diced Tomatoes 
Chopped Onion
Cilantro
Green/Peppers
Okra


All in EVOO
Seasoned to Taste


Its was good...I will probably have the rest for dinner

Till Next Time
Boosting my Energy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More