Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TOXIC!!!! Ahhhhhh!


 

I think fast food is TOXIC!  On my cheat :( I ate some and my boost of energy is GONE!  I mean I wake up tired again and I require more sleep.  Its crazy! 

I dont know what exactly is in there that messed me over so bad but I want my boost back!  I can literally feel the grossness inside of me and its been days already.  Adam and Eve had it right...plant life is the way to go! 

Though I do NOT plan on becoming an vegetarian EVER in my life.  I dont want to become a frequent of fast food restaurant so I dont have a huge amount of those toxins in my body to mess with my energy levels.  I am looking forward to my body being cleansed from whatever I did to myself.

Its day 15 and I am 7.2 lbs down! I am closer to getting back to 10 lbs down again.  By the weekend I am hoping to be at 11+!  I didnt record my Slim Down Saturday update but I may just do it tonight to catch my followers up! 

Till Next Time
Freeing my Body of Toxins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More