Monday, October 3, 2011

Pushing Myself: Reboot Your Life

So!  I know I know! I fell completely off the wagon!  AGAIN!  No I am not sick or nearly dead...fat...well all things are temporary and subject to change. 

I watched this awesome documentary last night and it was AMAZING! One thing about me is that I can say about myself is that I LOVE TO TRY NEW THINGS!  I mean you only live once...why not!  Basically this Australian dude had this rare autoimmune disease and he was over 300lbs.  He decided to let his body heal itself by only eating raw lost a ridiculous amount of weight in 2 months...of course he didn't go back to fast food after that he changed his lifestyle.  The science behind this was intriguing...its based micro nutrients which help your body cells fight off disease and other irritants.  I was inspired! Only thing I dont have a juicer right now and I dont wanna wait!  I do have a decent blender....so why wait?

Tomorrow is the day!  October 4th 2011...I am going to do 15 days (till October 19th) and see how it works! I have some veggies here that I blend up and drink at work....the social aspect of it all will be hard. I want to do the entire 60 days (Ending December 2, 2011) [I am going to honestly take a break on Thanksgiving though; I would be at day 52 though] so that will be basically four rounds of 15 days...it doesn't sound as intimidating that way.  The standard program allows you to blend, juice and EAT, but the middle five days is JUICE ONLY. Ive been researching this all day and I see people have gotten great results. I mean I already have the fruit and veggies in the house so why not just go for it?  I have nothing to lose!

Have any of you tried this?  I would love to hear from you about it!  

Encouragement is always accepted!

One of mentors did a fruit and veggie fast and it worked well for her so I will be doing that with a blender...

Stay Tuned!

Here's the site with more info:  
http://jointhereboot.com/reboot-program/

Till Next Time....
Blending Down These Pounds :)

3 comments:

Sounds awesome where did u hear about this movie from
BFF

A really good friend told me about...

I did a Daniel's fast for 5 weeks and I lost about 20 pounds. Though my fast shouldn't be based on losing weight, I was pretty happy about it. It gets easier after a week or so if you are really committed. I've not been able to do it again. I know God definitely helped me then because I've tried to do it several times again but always fall, maybe because I had an ulterior motif.
The benefits outweigh the cons. The only con is that it is quite expensive. You also don't get to eat quite as much as your friends do. But you get better bowel movements :) which I really lacked :). You also feel more energized.

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More