Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SO WHAT! I cheated... Reboot Your Life Day 8

Yeah I said it! I cheated last night...I didnt have meat, I didnt have junk food I had a few slices of sweet potatoes at around 8pm.  AND I DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!  :)

I couldve done much worse...so Im just moving on!

Weighed in this morning and Ive lost NINE POUNDS so far....WOOHOO!  I feel great!  Im not going to the bathroom like I thought I would.  But I guess there is only liquid inside of me so maybe that is normal...who knows?

I really like the fact that I am not tired in the morning and it has been a few hours since I had my juice and I am not hungry.  I was hungry around this time yesterday but I feel good.  I had some herbal tea for my mid morning drink and I have been drinking truckloads of water.  Which sends me to the bathroom every 30 minutes!  My students thinks Im hilarious.  Some of them want to try it.  I think I will show my class the documentary when I figure out how to get it on DVD.  I dont want to buy it because I already have netflix, I will find a way! :)

This morning I had apple-strawberry-carrot-spinach juice and I made enough for my lunch juice.  It was delicious! Much better than yesterday....that purple cabbage taste gives me the creeps! 

I have been exercising as well....they recommend that you keep it light.   I dusted off my Wii balance board and did some aerobics for about 30 minutes. Believe it or not...I broke out in a nice sweat! Advanced Rhythm boxing, Advanced Obstacle and Super Hula Hoop are no joke! Cant wait to have my red roasted potatoes on Friday and for my official weigh in on Saturday! 

Till Next Time,
Slimming Forward

3 comments:

Dont feel bad--its your plan, do what you wanna do! You should strength train a lil so you won't look like a saggy bag of bones

There is nothing saggy about these bones LOL!

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More