Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reboot Side Effect HAIR GROWTH!!!

YAY! So I woke this morning and had a pleasant surprise!  My afro is looking AMAZING! The color of my hair looks richer and its definitely fuller.  I am usually the last to know my hair is growing but I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is! 

Im sure my Morning Dew Products have something to do with it too! [Make sure you check out Morning Dew; roll over the Natural Hair tab on the top of this page!].  Its not hard to believe that this reboot has boosted my hair growth.  All the vitamins and nutrients my body is receiving are really beneficial for the hair. 

Eating a diet with plenty of fruits and veggies will boost up your antioxidant intake which will increase your blood circulation....more blood to your scalp = increased hair growth!  Vitamins such as A and C promote scalp health and help with the circulation piece!  They also can help your body produce more sebum...what is that? Sebum is the oily substance your hair follicles produce; its our natural hair conditioner!  My motto is moisturized hair is healthy hair!  Healthy hair grows! 

Im so excited about this...I may even straighten my hair for a length check...possibly for my birthday!  I dont like straight hair so that is a big MAYBE! 

Till Next Time
Whipping My Hair Back and Forth :)

2 comments:

I am interested send more info and prices 352.771.3254

Please email morningdewhair@gmail.com for more details or provide us with an email address to send you that info.

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More