Thursday, October 13, 2011

I FEEL GOOD! Day 10: Reboot Your Life

I was wondering when the big boost of energy would come that everyone kept talking about.  Then yesterday I woke up and it happened...WAAAALAAA!  It was like a miracle! I felt light, airy and full of energy!  I also woke up late...dont worry about it! LOL!  My day went smoothly NOT ONE HUNGER PANG!  Now its day 10 and I woke up at 5am and was up like a rocket!  I worked out, made my morning/afternoon juices and got ready for work.  Weighed in and Ive lost 10 pounds my friends! 10 pounds in 10 days!   That is amazing! Im really grateful! I cant wait till my Slim Down Saturday Report.  Today is the last day in the juice only cycle of the standard reboot program.  Five more days and I'll be done with round 1.  I am not doing the 60 days of just juice that the dude did in the documentary.  Im just going to keep going with my 15 day reboots...Im going until Thanksgiving (just in case you are just tuning in). 

I feel my clothes fit a bit better, I dont see anything but I never do so that is not a surprise. Looking forward to the next set of ten pounds to be released, I should be able to see something then! 

This morning/afternoon juices contain:

1 Green Apple

1 Red Apple
Broccoli
Carrrots
Celery
Spinach
Strawberries

 

It was pretty good.  I have some herbal green tea I will probably drink mid morning.  Ive kept my water intake at about 96 oz or more.  Still havent had a real good bathroom experience (if you know what I mean lol).  Im sure when I start eating my veggies for the next ten days I will have the experience of my life.  I am hoping that it wont make me gain any weight since Ive been juicing these last few days.  I will stay away from potatoes, but tomorrow I WILL have my red roasted potatoes and I am excited about it.  I may make them tonight so I can take some to work tomorrow.  Gotta go to the supermarket and re-up on my fruit/veggies.  I thought it would be more expensive then it is, so many people have complained about it breaking their pockets.  Its been pleasant on mine, I guess I eat out alot so its actually saving me money.  Plus, Im a tither...the blessing is on me! Especially since I know God is excited about me taking care of my temple. 

120 years here I come!

Till Next Time
Dreaming of Little Red Potatoes :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It really means a lot to know what people think about my entries...thanks so much for reading and even more for commenting :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More